- For the second year in a row, Hard Rock is going green with new offerings from its limited-time vegetarian menu, just in time for Vegetarian Awareness Month.
Beginning on Saturday, October 1 through Monday, October 31, 2016, Hard Rock Cafe Dubai will expand its legendary menu and serve up fresh and satisfying vegetarian-friendly dishes and plant-based beverages, including Cauliflower “Wings” served Buffalo-style, a Grilled Ratatouille Wrap featuring grilled vegetables and Sriracha mayo, and our freshly squeezed Beet, Orange & Ginger Juice.
Hard Rock Cafe Dubai has added several new menu items to provide guests looking to expand their palate with flavorful and satisfying options in various categories of classic, all-American cuisine. Additionally, many of the items featured on Hard Rock Cafe Dubai’s meatless menu can be prepared to accommodate vegan requirements. A full list of offerings includes:
- Cauliflower “Wings” – crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks
- Grilled Ratatouille Wrap – grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad – a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Burger – a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
- Grilled Vegetable & Halloumi Wrap – flour tortilla loaded with grilled zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus and grilled halloumi cheese, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Roasted Root Vegetable & Kale Salad – kale, balsamic glazed turnips, beets, carrots and rutabaga, spicy pecans, tofu and green onion tossed with an apple cider vinaigrette
- Quinoa Burger – A house made patty of quinoa, red onion, Portobello mushrooms, eggs, Cheddar, pecans, barley, soy sauce and breadcrumbs, topped with Sriracha hummus, arugula and tomatoes
- Black Bean & Quinoa Burger – a house-made patty of quinoa, black beans, breadcrumbs, red peppers, red onions, garlic, cumin, cheddar, egg and hot sauce, served on a toasted bun and topped with arugula, tomato and a tofu lime and garlic crema
“With the success of last year’s vegetarian offerings and the increased consumer interest in meatless dining options, we wanted to introduce a new menu that goes beyond the typical,” said Antonio Bautista, Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Hard Rock International. “Whether it’s one of our new vegetarian-friendly salads or my personal favorite the Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad, we have something to satisfy our guests’ ever-changing cravings.”
Vegetarian Awareness Month
The new menu items celebrate Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Dubai to try out the latest items, listen to live music from 8.30pm every night and on Mondays, participate in our Monster Music Quiz.